What To Expect When Doing Business With Clearit.ca
Nowadays, it is important to be strategic. With the advent of online business, you need be constraint to one place only. In fact, you can do business all over the world like for example in Canada. Why Canada? Because this country has just about 33 million consumers and for every marketer, customers are their bottom line. Yes, you can very well do business with the consumers in Canada and you need not be actually there and set-up a physical outlet just to accomplish this goal. Instead, you can take part of their NRI program or non-resident importer program. This can be done through the assistance of a customs broker like the Clearit.ca customs brokerage Canada.
What can you expect when dealing business with Clearit.ca? The answers are enumerated below:
- First of all, you need to ensure that their power of attorney will be electronically signed. And along with your bill of sale, you must also send all the documents that are related to the shipment with your request.
- Your invoice and B3 will be posted in your account and payment will then be requested the moment they have completed your customs clearance.
- Always remember that your goods will not be moved unless you pay your invoice in full. Another thing to note is that the customs broker cannot clean any shipment that has not arrived yet.
- If your goods are shipped by boat, you can expect clearance after only two days when the boat gas docked. If by plane, of course it needs to land first and the goods will be sent to a warehouse before they will be cleared. If they are shipped by truck, the clearance documents will be received by the customs broker 6 to 12 hours before the scheduled crossing of the border and it will be completed if the truck has successfully crossed.
- When your goods are completely customs cleared, you can trust that you will be notified right away. You will receive an email right away.
- And lastly, you need to sign up and create your account when planning to do business with Clearit.ca. You can also check their online link so that you will know the steps on how to be part of their business.
So, if you want to do business in Canada, you should contact Clearit.ca as they are the ones who can help you.